TESCO Phase Angle Meter
Catalog No. 646
The TESCO Phase Angle Meter is a self contained portable device which requires no auxiliary equipment for its operation and furnishes a quick and direct method of checking relay and instrument connections.
The TESCO Phase Angle Meter shows the angular relationship between one voltage and one current and is useful in switchgear (generator synchronizing) and metering (Power Factor) applications. The unit can also be used to measure the prevailing power factor in each phase of a polyphase watthour meter installation.
- Input powered—no batteries
- Rugged construction for field use
- Panel Display, viewable from a distance
- Ease of determining changing phase relationship
- Voltages from 15 - 480 VAC
- Currents 1 to 10 Amp Taps
- Custom Inputs Available